Why should you join the Jefferson County Home Builders Association?
Since 1983, the Jefferson County Home Builders Association has been promoting the building trades. Our Board actively promotes affordable housing for our workers and the development of local business. We believe that our community deserves our respect and our support.
Membership in the JCHBA is actually a tri-level membership, as our companies automatically become members of the Building Industry of Washington (BIAW) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
Membership with the JCHBA includes:
- networking opportunities at our meetings, events & classes.
- access to the BIAW’s Return on Industrial Insurance (R.O.I.I.® Select) program. In 2018, JCHBA returned over $160,000 to its active ROII members!
- access to Member Advantage Discounts through NAHB at nahb.org/ma.
- access to the BIAW’s Health Insurance program: a nonprofit, group benefit program with great benefits and rate stability.
- options to purchase building insurance (Biip & Home Buyer warranty) with 2-10.
- a free monthly Buildermagazine and Nations Building News.
- a significantly reduced booth fee for the annual Home & Landscape Show, hosted every year in Port Townsend.
- a listing in the JCHBA Print Directory published annually in The Leader Home & Garden insert.
Need more information? Call 360-821-9688
or email Lizanne at JCHBA@live.com