Why Build Green?
- Built Green homes create safer, healthier environments.
- Built Green homes are less expensive to operate.
- Built Green homes require less maintenance.
- Built Green homes reduce the incidence of mold & mildew related illnesses.
- Built Green homes help protect the valuable resources of the Pacific NW by implementing sustainable design & building practices.
Are you interested in having your home certified Built Green? Statewide, several Built Green Councils have been working to create a Master Checklist for Washington State which JCHBA has adopted. BGWA Consolidated Checklist JC Contact the JCHBA chair of Built Green, Kevin Coker, at 360-821-9581 to learn more. View Built Green Homes in Jefferson County!